Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow (BBDNITM) is one of the efforts to cherish the memory of the great and noble soul Babu Banarasi Das Ji, Ex. Chief Minister, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. BBDNITM offers education in various courses at UG and PG level.
The institute was established with the purpose of providing quality education to the students in the field of Engineering. It aims at providing an open opportunity to the young generation for evolving their core competencies and builds their career as world class professionals with broad-based foundation, in-depth knowledge and versatile personality to meet the challenges of Global Economy. BBDNITM Admission is done on the basis of entrance exams like UPSEE, GATE, CAT etc.
Type of Institute
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Chairman of the Institute
Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Highest salary package
50,000 selective Books, 180 periodicals & Journals
Hostel for Boys
Hostel for Girls
How to Reach
17 Kms from Lucknow Junction
24 Km feom Ch. Charan Singh Airport
BBDNITM Courses and Admission
BBDNITM offers full-time regular undergraduate and postgraduate level engineering courses leading to B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) and M.Tech (Master of Technology) degrees along with a two-year MBA degree program. Also Check BBDNITM Courses and Fee Structure.
BBDNITM B.Tech & M.Tech Admission
BBDNITM provides B.Tech in 9 different discipline while M.Tech in Production Engineering. The duration of B.Tech is 4 years and M.Tech is 2 years. The minimum eligibility for B.Tech is class 12 in science stream and for M.Tech, applicants should have a graduate degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.
Admission is done through entrance exams namely- UPSEE and GATE. Applicants seeking admission to B.Tech program need to appear for UPSEE Exam (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam). Admission to M.Tech program is done on the basis of GATE score.
BBDNITM MBA Admission
The institute offers MBA Program (Master of Business Administration) in three different specializations namely- Human resources, Marketing management, Financial management. The duration of the program is 2 years. Those who wish to apply must have graduate degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Selection to MBA program is done on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT score. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks obtained in the exam are considered for admission process.
Read more about BBDNITM Admission Process
The placement and training cell is an epicenter of Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management. The Placement Cell functions with the coordination of faculty members and Student coordinators from all streams. Some of the prominent recruiters that visit the college are- INFOSYS, MAHINDRA, ACCENTURE, TCS, HONEYWELL, VODAFONE, WIPRO, AIRTEL, TECH MAHINDRA, INDIAN ARMY, SUBEX, NAUKRI.COM, SYNTEL, COLGATE, FEDERAL BANK, GODREJ etc. Know more BBDNITM Placement
The institute provides various type of scholarship for its students such as:
1. Scholarship for SC/ ST category candidates - Students whose parent’s annual income is less than 2 lakh are eligible to avail this scholarship and tuition-fee refund through Social Welfare Department, U.P. Govt.
2. Scholarship for General category (Economically weaker section) - Applicants whose parent’s annual income is less than 1 lakh are eligible are entitled to avail scholarship and tuition fee refund as per the norms prescribed in the notification of the U.P. Govt., from time to time.
3 Scholarship for O.B.C. and Minority Categories - Students whose parent’s annual income is less than 1 lakh are only eligible to apply for this scholarship also tuition fee refund as per norms prescribed in UP Govt. notification.
Why Join BBDNITM?
- Research Projects- An excellent Research Environment is offered with a number of Research Projects Sponsored & Funded by various National & International Agencies.
- National and International Tie-ups- The college has linkages with National, Multinational & International Business Organizations for Industrial Training & Campus Recruitment of the students and tie-up with agencies like First Naukri.com and Aspiring Minds for better placement opportunities to the students.
- Campus Training- In-Campus Training Facilities in Technology Majors like IBM, HP, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Infosys, etc. is provided by the college and it has MOU with more than 50 Regional, National & International Companies for collaborative & Sponsored Professional Activities.