Panchmura Mahavidyalaya is a private college established in 1965. It is located in Bankura district of West Bengal and is affiliated to the Bankura University. The college is accredited with B+ grade by NAAC. Presently, it offers undergraduate courses in the field of Arts, Science & Commerce. The college has highly qualified faculties and excellent infrastructural facilities
Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1965 | Private|
Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Courses
Following are the courses offered by the college in the field of science, arts & commerce:
Read more: Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Courses & Fees<>/div
Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Admission
Admissions to the courses are done through the merit in the last qualifying examination. The college will publish a merit list after the process of screening the application forms. Multiple merit lists will be published based on the availability of seats. The admission of candidates will take place after the declaration of each merit list.
- Visit the Website of Panchmura College.
- Go to the Admission tab
- Click on “online admission”
- Fill the application form
- Pay the fee of application
- Take a print copy of the submitted form for further reference
Read more: Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Admission
Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Facilities
- Digital Classroom: The college has Digital Classrooms that is equipped with Laptop, LCD Projector, Interactive digital Screen, Softwares, internet & visualizer
- Computer Center: The College has three Computer Centres with relevant Softwares & internet connections. Students can also use these for studying, internet browsing, preparing study material, and typing.
- Library: There is a Central Library that has texts and reference books in the existing courses and subjects. It also provides daily newspapers, journals, modules, and magazines. It is equipped with computers that are used for resource management and lending purposes.
- Language Laboratory: The Language Laboratory is for the students of communicative and functional English which are equipped with computers, hearing aids and related books.
- Seminar Hall: The College has a Seminar Hall equipped with Laptop, LCD Projector, Interactive Screen, and Audio System to organize Seminars and Meetings.
- Auditorium: An Auditorium is available which has a large seating capacity, a stage, Audio Systems, and Interactive lights to organize large events like Freshers Party and Cultural program
- Canteen: The College has a Canteen with adequate seating facilities and fresh hygienic food
Read more: Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Hostel
Panchmura Mahavidyalaya FAQs
Ques. Does the college follow any reservation in seats?
- 50% seats – general candidates
- 15% seats- SC candidates
- 8% seats- ST candidates
- 27% seats- OBC candidates
Ques. Does the college conduct any entrance test for admission?
Ques. Are gym facilities available at this college?
Ques. Does the college provide accommodation facilities?
Ques. Are scholarships available for students?