Christ Institute of Management (CIM) is a private institute set up by Christ University, Bangalore. It is located in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The institute offers PGDM to which a valid CAT or any other national level examination score is mandatory.
Christ Institute of Management Highlights
Type of Institute
Books- over 1900
How to Reach
8 km From New Ghaziabad Railway Station
35 km From New Delhi Railway Station
45 km From Indira Gandhi International Airport
10 km From Vaishali Metro Station
Christ Institute of Management Admission
The institute offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in three specializations viz, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource. To educational requirements are given below to get admission to the program:
- The applicant must possess Graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in any field from recognized University.
- The candidate has to appear and score a valid rank in MAT/XAT/CMAT/CAT is considered mandatory to be eligible.
- The candidature will be measured on academic performance in class 10th, 12th and last qualifying degree.
- The final selection will be based on the micro presentation for 180 seconds, Writing Skills Assessment (WSA) and personal interview.
The institute offers add-on courses to its students:
- Business Accounting
- English Communication Skill Development
- Advanced Excel (Microsoft Excel Certification)
- Business English Communication by Cambridge University
Faculty Development Program (FDP)
This program is designed for career development of professionals and various management faculties. Its curriculum is designed to update with new technologies, innovative approaches etc. The program has six modules:
- Perspective on Management Education
- Communication and Behavioral Skills
- Pedagogy and Curriculum Development
- Research Methodology & Reporting
- Experience Sharing by Faculty or Functional area Resources
- Conference and Field visits
Eligibility to get admission in FDP:
- The applicant should have teaching experience of two years in management related subjects at UG or PG level;
- The candidate who has worked as a senior manager in a registered firm for five years may also apply.
Christ Institute of Management Placement
Campus to Corporate Mantra- The institute has designed the PGDM program to train students for challenging opportunities. Experts at CIM transform the students completely and prepares them for the professional scenario.
Career Guidance and Placement- The institute believes in achieving excellence. The students are given complete training to match up with industrial era. CIM has add-on courses like SPSS, Advanced Excel, Tally for the overall development of the candidates. CIM holds mock-interviews and group discussions which is a part of their pedagogy.
Summer Internship- CIM provides summer internship to make students Industry ready. Many students are placed and working with renowned companies like RBL Bank, Carrier Media, Make My Trip, Dabur, Reliance, South Indian Bank, SMC Global, Wipro and many more.
Why Join Christ Institute of Management?
FDP: Faculty Development Program aims to develop skills of the students and teachers in business and management world. The program is run by the faculty of Christ University and other institutions to provide exposure to teaching, case writing and industry trends.
Pedagogy: At CIM, the pedagogy practices put emphasis on teaching with practical aspects of the industrial world. The students learn to cope-up with industrial challenges with marketing strategy and management practices.
Library: CIM’s library is well-stocked with enough resources on management and social science. It is well-furnished and wi-fi enabled. The students can access online resources as well.
Personality Development Program: At CIM, the emphasis is more on practical training and holistic development of the candidate. To achieve this aim, CIM has a specific program which focuses on communication skills, managerial skills and general knowledge.