Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture (BVCOA) was established in 1992. The College is situated in the Kharghar campus along the Mumbai-Pune highway in Navi Mumbai. This large campus is shared with Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Polytechnic and Dental College.
- The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai for degree courses
- Approved by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- The college is also affiliated to Maharashtra State Board for Technical Education (MSBTE) for the diploma course.
- The campus is located opposite to Kharghar Railway Station which is the nearest railway station.
- The Navi Mumbai Municipal Transport (NMMT) buses available on kharaghar route.
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (NMMC)
- City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO)
- Urban Design Research Institute (URDI)- dedicated for Fort Management plan, where they documented and prepared survey map-sheets for service management and transport management
- A study visit for LAVASA township for a research and proposal project taken up the B.V.C.O.A. Design cell
- Annual Cultural Event- the college has a cultural start with workshops and seminars conducted by renowned personalities from the architectural field. Competitions such as: on the spot, singing, Antakshari, dance and fashion show followed by DJ session.
- PINNACLE concludes prize distribution ceremony for the sports event, academic excellence and all the competitions
- National Association of Students of Architecture (NASA) is a convention of students which is conducted every year at two levels - zonal and national
- VENTURE is the event conducted every year by our college for the students wherein they are exposed to the experts in the various fields.
More than 5200 titles
Capacitating around 100 students.