Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Barabanki is a private medical college established in the year 2012 at Gadia, Uttar Pradesh. It is affiliated to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University and is approved by MCI. The institute offers MBBS, B.Sc. (Nursing) at the UG level and MD, MS program at the PG level. ANM and GNM Nursing courses are also available. MIMS Barabanki has top infrastructure and facilities for the students dreaming of a career in medical sciences.
MIMS Barabanki Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2012 | Private|
|Courses offered||UG, PG|
|Entrance Exam accepted||NEET-UG & NEET-PG|
MIMS Barabanki Courses
The courses offered by the Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences are tabulated below:
Read more MIMS Barabanki Courses & Fees
MIMS Barabanki Admission
The selection of students for the MBBS course is done based on NEET-UG. Candidates must have secured 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2 to get admission in MBBS
For admission in PG courses like MD & MS, students must have completed MBBS and should have a valid score in NEET-PG
- Visit the official website of NEET-UG/ NEET-PG
- Click on apply.
- Register yourself with your basic details.
- After successful registration, fill in the application form.
- Verify mobile and email id.
- Pay the prescribed fees.
MIMS Barabanki Facilities
MIMS Barabanki has the below-mentioned facilities for providing a better learning environment for students:
- Hostel- The institute provides accommodation facilities for boys and girls. Well-furnished rooms are there with attached bathrooms and/or ACs for the comfort of students. Students will get all the necessary facilities and hygienic food at the hostel
- Sports- Students can enjoy indoor games like Table tennis, Chess, Carom at the hostel. Outdoor game facilities like a basketball court, Volleyball courts, Football field, Cricket field, Tennis court, Badminton court are also available inside the college campus
- Gym- The college has gym facilities with all modern machines and equipment so that the students can stay fit and active by performing regular fitness activities.
- Central Library- The college has an air-conditioned central library with audio-visual system and has a wide range of books in the field of medical sciences
- Other Facilities- Auditorium, common rooms, well-equipped labs, lecture theatres, demonstration rooms, computer lab
Read more MIMS Barabanki Hostel
MIMS Barabanki FAQs
Ques: What is the intake capacity for MBBS?
Ans: 150 seats are available for MBBS
Ques: What is the minimum mark for SC/ST candidates to be eligible for MBBS?
Ans: ST/SC candidates must have completed10+2 with 40% in PCB to be eligible for MBBS
Ques: What is the total fee for MBBS?
Ans: The total fee is approximately INR 6,151,500
Ques: Does MIMS Barabanki offer any other nursing courses?
Ans: Yes, ANM & GNM Nursing programs are available at this institute
Ques: Does the college offer a DMLT course?
Ans: No, DMLT course is not available at this college