Gateway School of Business (GSB) which falls under Gateway Education, Sonepat was established to create leaders of tomorrow having a global mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit. The education at GSB empowers its students with the knowledge, skills with long term vision leading to innovation and growth.
GSB offers 3 years full-time Bachelor Degree Program in Business administration and is affiliated to Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology.
The BBA program leads to the first step towards management degree, enhancing student’s career which transforms their life.
Special Attraction Courses in BBA @ GSB
1. AIA: The Association of International Accountants (AIA) is a global membership body for professional accountants, which promotes the concept of ‘international accounting’. GSB provides you the platform to take your accounts skill to an international level.
2. KPMG Collaboration: GSB has given an in-principle go-ahead to KPMG for integrating Six Sigma course in our business administration curricula.
3. Soft Skills: GSB helps you in overall personality and development.
4. Family Business Certificate: GSB provides you the certificate in Family Business along with your BBA degree.
5. Introduction to Research: GSB provides you the basic insights to research and how it will help you to solve your problems.
Career Opportunities in BBA
After completing BBA from GSB, the students so many opportunities to pursue their career in various sectors either going for higher studies or preparing for Government Service Exams. Below are the various sectors from which student can explore their chances:
- Public /Government Sector: The students are eligible to appear in exams like UPSC, Bank PO, PSC, SSC etc
- Defense Sector: CBI, CID, Indian Navy, Air Force.
- Private Sector: They get entry level position in corporate firms like Company Officer, Sales/ Marketing Officer, Research Assistant, Office Executive, Junior officer, Store Manager etc
- Banking Consultancy: Finance Job: Citibank's, HSBC, TCS etc
- FMCG: P&G, ITC, Marioe etc
- IT: Infosys, Wipro, IBM etc.
- PGDM and MBA after BBA
Why BBA @ GSB?
- The 3-year degree program provides a fundamental education in business and management principles.
- Students become aware of the business environment & learn the modern tools and techniques of business management through classroom Lectures, Assignments, Project & Presentation, Case Studies, Industrial Visits, Special Workshops, Seminars etc.
- BBA programs at GSB offers practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.