Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS) was established in the year 2009. The institute is affiliated to Sardar Patel University, Gujarat and accredited from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). ILSASS offers degree courses in the discipline of Applied Economics, Politics and International Relations, English Language and Literature, Journalism and Mass Communication, Applied Psychology and many more.
Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS) Highlights
|Type of Program||UG and PG|
Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS) Courses
The institute offers various UG and PG courses in the discipline of Applied Economics, Politics and International Relations, English Language and Literature, Journalism and Mass Communication, Applied Psychology, Social Work, Social Enterprise and MHRM. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|BA (Advanced)||Applied Economics||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in any discipline with English as a relevant subject with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks||35,850|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Politics and International Relations|
|English Language and Literature|
|Bachelor of Social Work||Social Enterprise||32,850|
|MSW (HR)||MHRM||Graduate in any discipline with English as one of the subjects||41,300|
|MA||Journalism and Mass Communication||Graduate in any discipline||41,300|
|Advanced Diploma||Child Guidance and Counseling||
Check ILSASS Courses and Fees
Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS) Admission
- Applicants can fill the application form available on the official website of the college.
- Admission to BA/BSW courses will be given on the basis of merit and personal interview.
- Applicants from other than Gujarat Secondary Board must obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate from Sardar Patel University at the time of admission.
- Applicants from Gujarat Secondary Board must obtain an Enrollment Certificate from Sardar Patel University in due course.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate (for candidates from other than GSB)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Character Certificate
Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS) Placement
The institute has a Training and Placement Cell that provides internship and practical training to bridge the gap between teaching and requirements of the market. Students undergo practical training at various places according to their course. Students get trained under the supervision of experienced faculty members of the college.
The institute has collaborated with a number of organizations such as Torrent, IDMC, Jewel Cosmetics Ltd., Tribhuvandas Foundation, Anupam Industries Ltd., Amul, Maa Foundation, Tata Steel, Shree Krishna Hospital, Steel Complex and many more.
Placement Record of ILSASS
|Name of the Company||Number of Students Selected|
|JSPL Vadodara and V Tech Solutions||15|
Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences (ILSASS) Facilities
Lecture Halls: The institute has 14 lecture halls with finest infrastructural facilities. Each lecture hall is equipped with LCD Projector and screen for amalgamating technology in pedagogic practice.
Computer Lab: The institute has a rich Computer Laboratory with latest technological support. There are 30 computer sets with broadband facilities.
Language Lab: The institute has a fully furnished and highly advanced state-of-the-art Communication Laboratory with 36 booths, connected with the latest microphones and audio-visual aids.
Conference Hall: The conference hall has a capacity to accommodate 30 people. It is mainly used for academic meetings, workshops, seminars.
- Accommodation Facility
- Sports Complex
- Psychology Lab
- Studio with Audio-Visual Facility
- Well-Stocked Library
- Co-Scholastic Activities
Why Join ILSASS?
- Global Career Opportunities
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty Team
- Benefit of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) enabling students to choose the correct combination of subjects
- Internship and Practical Training
- Acquire 176 credits in 3 years leading to the acquisition of advanced degrees for the purpose of pursuing studies abroad.