Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing (SVBIN) was established in the year 2009. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is one of the institutes of Bapu Gujarat Knowledge Village. SVBIN offers degree courses.
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing (SVBIN) Highlights
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing (SVBIN) Courses
Course 1: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 (HSC) with PCB or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Duration: 4 years
Course 2: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years.
Fees (INR): 45,000
Check SVBIN Courses and Fees
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing (SVBIN) Admission
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit and as per the guidelines of ACPC.
- Applicants can inquire about the admission and courses through the official website of the college.
- Download the application form available on the college website.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill all the required details.
- Submit the duly filled form by post or in person with all the required documents.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Latest passport size photograph
- Photocopy of all the documents
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing (SVBIN) Placement
The Training and Placement Cell of the institute facilitates the process of placement of students. The institute collaborates with leading organizations in setting up internships and training programs for students. SVBIN always engages the faculty as well as students in the career-based workshops and other extracurricular activities. The institute conducts group discussions, tests, interviews and pre-placement talks.
Shankersinh Vaghela Bapu Institute of Nursing (SVBIN) Facilities
The institute has a well-structured infrastructure for students as well as its faculty members. Some of the facilities provided by SVBIS is listed below:
- Well qualified and experienced faculty
- Laboratories with state of the art equipment
- Multimedia classrooms
- Rich library with national and international journals
- Industrial Visits and Workshops
- Expert Talk by Industrialists
- Hostel and Guest House Facility
- Medical Health Centre
- Banking facilities
- Transportation facility