Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment (RSACE), Mumbai is ranked 8th amongst Top Ten Private Higher Education in Vocational and Skill Training by EducationWorld India Private Grand Jury's Award. RSACE Mumbai is one of the best film schools in India and the best film direction institutes offering diploma and degree programs in the discipline of Direction, Screenwriting, Animation and many more.
Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2017 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University|
|Approved by||Mumbai University|
|Entrance Exam||Institute: FMEAT|
|Courses Offered||UG, Diploma & Certificate|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1800|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 9920223144 | 9322141141|
Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment Courses
RSACE Mumbai offers UG, Diploma and Certificate Courses in the discipline of Direction, Screenwriting, Animation, etc. Tabulated below are the details for same:
VFX, Film Production & Management, Screenwriting, Direction, Animation
|10+2 with a minimum of 33% aggregate marks|
|Diploma||Screenwriting||10 with a minimum of 33% aggregate marks|
|Certificate||Screenwriting, Acting, Editing, Photography|
Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment Admission
Admissions are done on the basis of merit and marks obtained in the exam conducted by the institute.
How to Apply?
You can start your admission process by applying online on visiting the official website of the institute and pay the application fee via online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, or Internet Banking). Alternatively, you can complete the download of the application form and submit it along with the demand draft or cheque payable in Mumbai in the name of ‘RAMESH SIPPY ACADEMY OF CINEMA AND ENTERTAINMENT’. The application fee for the same is INR 1,800. Send the form to the address given below:
Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema & Entertainment
Garware Institute of Career Education & Development,
The University of Mumbai Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E),
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit and valid marks obtained in FMEAT (Film, Media, and Entertainment Admission Test) conducted by the institute followed by Personal Interview.
Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment Placement
RSACE Mumbai has a training and placement cell that bridges a gap between industry and students. The institute organizes various training sessions and internships for students. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
- Maximum Salary: INR 1 lakh to 10 lakhs (project-based)
- Minimum Salary: INR 20,000+
- Average Salary: INR 50,000+
- Top Recruiters: FX Studio, RSE, Kiran Chitra, HarperCollins Publishers India, MAMI, Panasonic, MIFF, Film Division, NFAI, etc.
- Industrial Visit: Film City, Aradhna studio, Goa IFFI, MAMAI FICCI, FX studio, Andheri studios, Rohit Kulkarni Studio, Kodak, Prime Focus, Kala Ghoda, Jahangir Art Gallery, Various Shooting sets, etc.
- Internship: BBC, BBC, Karbon Ads, RSE, Netflix / under director – Aruna Raje and Rohan Sippy.
Why Join RSACE Mumbai?
The key elements of the RSACE Mumbai offering that could help you in making a decision about your academic future are:
- The courses have been curated under the guidance of Mr. Ramesh Sippy.
- The training will be led by industry professionals.
- 70 – 75% of the training will be on-set.
- Students will have the opportunity for internship projects during the course of 3 years.
- The Mumbai University graduate degrees are internationally recognized.
- Privilege to study in the expansive Kalina campus of the University of Mumbai situated in the heart of the city.
- 100% assistance for placement is assured. Read more
- Loan assistance can be provided.
- Well experienced faculty members
- Hostel facility on first cum first serve basis.
Check: RSACE Mumbai Hostel Fees
Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment FAQs
Ques. Does the institute provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, the institute provides G.P. Sippy Scholarship for one girl and one boy.
Ques. What is FMEAT?
Ans. Film, Media and Entertainment Admission Test (FMEAT) is the entrance exam conducted by RSACE Mumbai. The questions are basically from General Knowledge, Film, Television & Performing Arts, News and Current Affairs both Indian & International. It will also be a test of logic, creativity and expression. The Entrance Test has 5 parts totaling 100 marks.
Ques. Does the institute accept payment through NEFT?
Ans. Yes, the institute accepts payment NEFT. Kindly note the below-stated information to make the NEFT payment:
- Bank Account Number: 917020033280263
- Bank Account Name: Ramesh Sippy Academy of Cinema and Entertainment
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- IFSC Code: UTIB0001843
- Branch: Dipi Solitaire, Ground Floor, M.G.Road, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai - 400 086
Ques. Which documents are required at the time of admission?
Ans. Candidates are required to submit the following documents along with the application. If not possible the same can be submitted at the time of admission:
- Photocopies of Mark Sheets and Certificates of class 10th and 12th.
- Caste Certificate and Validity Certificate for Reserved Category Candidates.
- Aadhar Card/ Passport for proof of your identity and address.
Note: If you have just appeared for your 10+2 exams please upload your Hall Ticket and Passport Sized Photograph.
Ques. What are the career options available for doing B.A in Multimedia - Animation?
Ans. After the completion of the UG Course, there is an ocean of opportunity for the students to choose and work from. Students can have some flexibility to choose a career in television, film and video games. Some of the career options are Pre-production Artist, Storyboard Artist, Matte Painting Artist, Layout Artist, 2D Animator, 3D Modeler, Texturing Artist, Character Animator, 3D VFX Artist, Lighting Artist, Rendering Artist, Production Coordinator, Short Filmmaker, Editor, 3D Printing.