NIFT Jodhpur Quick Updates 2020
July 14: Provisional Shortlisting for Foreign National/SAARC/NRI/OCI list is out now. Check Here
July 10: NIFT online call letter has been released for master programmes. Check Here
June 25: Final result for B.Des Admission has been released. Check Here
June 24: NIFT has released Online Admit Card for the PI Round. Download Now
June 18: NIFT has released Notification regarding the Admission 2020 selection process for various programmes in NIFT. Read Here
May 12: Result of Written Entrance Examination announced. Check Here
May 12: Dates of UG (Situation Test) and PG (GD/PI) Admission 2020 postponed. Revised dates shall be announced later. Check Here
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Jodhpur is an Autonomous Institution of design, management, and technology for the international fashion brand established in the year 2010. The institute located in Jodhpur where it offers four-year bachelor and two-year master programs in the field of Design. NIFT has set academic standards and excelled in thought leadership by providing a pool of creative genius and technically competent professionals
- The courses being offered at present at the undergraduate level include specializations in two disciplines of Bachelor of Fashion Technology and Master of Fashion Management at the postgraduate level.
- The institute offers a separate hostel for both boys and girls.
- The institute has Goshala stadium provides with state-of-the-art facilities for various sports and games like basketball, tennis, badminton, etc.
- It organizes Annual cultural festivals for the students to inculcate their talent and to compete.
To know more, click NIFT, Jodhpur Admission Process
NIFT, Jodhpur Highlights
Type of Institute
Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India
B.Des., B.F.Tech, MFM, M.Des
ISO 9001: 2008
How to travel
- 1 km from the railway station
- 2 Km from the bus stand
- 6 Km from the airport.
NIFT, Jodhpur Courses & Admission 2020
Under NIFT, Jodhpur Admission 2020, the institute provides some valuable courses at UG and PG level in the field of Fashion and Textile industry. At the Undergraduate level, the institute provides a B.Des. program in four specializations, viz. Textile Design, Accessory Design, Fashion Design, and Fashion Communication along with a B.F.Tech. program in Apparel Design whereas at the Postgraduate level, Master of Fashion Management is offered by the institute.
Admission to these courses is done on the basis of NIFT-2020 national level entrance test merit list.
Check: NIFT, Jodhpur Fee Structure
Why join NIFT, Jodhpur?
- The institute is reputed and premier institute of fashion management NIFT Jodhpur Centre is in the process of sourcing projects with the help of the State Government institutions and departments like the Khadi, Social Welfare, etc. and is also tieing up with the EPCH, Ministry of Textile (Govt. of India).
- Various campus facilities for students are provided for the homely stay of the on-campus students such as hostel facilities, resource center, good campus infrastructure, etc.
- The institute also runs a wide range of learning projects for the students in the fashion and textile field in order to give practical touch to the students’ aspirations.