Chats

Conversation

National Academy of Agricultural Research Management - [NAARM],Hyderabad | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Siddamreddy Jyothika: Hii mam I'm unable to open the naarm website for applying the college
19 Members
(8 Messages)

Suggested Groups

CAT - Common Admission Test | 2023

CMAT - Common Management Admission Test | 2023

IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Indian Institute of Management - [IIMC],Kolkata | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Indian Institute of Management - [IIMA], Ahmedabad | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Indian School of Business - [ISB],Hyderabad | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Department of Management Studies IIT Delhi - [DMS IITD], New Delhi | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Indian Institute of Management - [IIMK],Kozhikode | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Loyola Institute of Business Administration - [LIBA], Chennai | Admission | MBA/PGDM

Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras - [DoMS IIT Madras], Chennai | Admission | MBA/PGDM

National Academy of Agricultural Research Management - [NAARM],Hyderabad | Admission | MBA/PGDM

19 Members8 Messages
Vanshika Photo
Vanshika ()
19 Aug, 2023 11:51 AM
Hi
D
DHINALAN (Aspirant)
25 Aug, 2023 11:50 AM
Hi mam
D
DHINALAN (Aspirant)
25 Aug, 2023 11:52 AM
I have seen a fee structure but I want to confirm the fee structure
D
DHINALAN (Aspirant)
25 Aug, 2023 11:54 AM
I will not appear in the coming CAT exam Nov26, i will appear in upcoming year exam
S
Shivangi ()
25 Aug, 2023 01:09 PM
DHINALAN
Hi mam
Hi Dhinalan, Total fee is 7,45,000 for two years
S
Shivangi ()
25 Aug, 2023 01:10 PM
DHINALAN
Hi mam
yes you can appear in upcoming year but for that you need to start preparing for CAT exam
A
Anil (Aspirant)
31 Dec, 2023 10:39 AM
hello
SJ
Siddamreddy Jyothika (Aspirant)
23 Jan, 2024 08:13 PM
Hii mam I'm unable to open the naarm website for applying the college
Complete Your Profile To Unlock This Community