BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Registration Ends on 8 June
Registrations for the Bihar Public Service Commission will end on 8 June. The BPSC is conducting an examination for recruiting Assistant Civil Engineers.
Candidates who have a B.Tech or B.E. degree in civil engineering from a recognized Indian University can apply. The candidate must be at least 21 years old. Male candidates can apply up to the age of 37, while the age limit is 40 for women.
The application fee is 750 INR for General, OBS and EWS candidates, while it is 200 INR for SC, ST and PH candidates. The fee may only be paid online.
To apply, click here.
How to fill the form?
Before filling out the form, go through these instructions:
- The last date for applying is 8 June 2020.
- Please read the notification before applying.
- Keep scanned images of all the necessary documents for the recruitment form. This includes educational qualifications, address details, signature, photograph, and ID proof.
- Before submitting the application form, check the preview, as well as all columns, carefully.
- Make sure to pay the application fee. If you do not pay it the form will be rejected.
- Keep a printout of the submitted form for future reference.
For further details, check the official website.