CAT 2020 Answer Key for Slot 1, 2 and 3 will be released soon at the official website: iimcat.ac.in by the conducting institute, IIM Indore on December 8, 2020. Candidates will be able to access the Objection Management Tab from CAT’s official portal to check individual responses and CAT 2020 answer keys.
Candidates who attended CAT 2020 on November 29 (Sunday) can check the CAT 2020 Answer Keys once uploaded and verify their responses. In case they are not satisfied with any of the responses, they can raise objections from their portal using CAT 2020 Login ID and password within December 11, 2020.
Candidates have to pay an objection fee of INR 1000 for each objection filed. The objections can be raised within 2-3 days from the release of CAT 2020 Answer Key.
CAT 2020: How to Download Answer Key?
Follow the steps mentioned below to check and download CAT 2020 Answer Key:
- Visit CAT 2020 official website: iimcat.ac.in
- Click the 'Login tab
- Enter your CAT Login ID and password
- CAT 2020 Answer Key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take printouts for future reference.
Direct Link: CAT 2020 Answer Key
CAT 2020: Information on Answer Key
Following details will be available in the CAT 2020 Answer Key:
- Candidate’s Name
- CAT Registration No.
- CAT 2020 Exam Centre
- Test Date, Time
- Question, type and ID
- Right Option and Answer
CAT 2020 Answer Key: How to Raise Objections?
Candidates who are not satisfied with any of the responses in the CAT 2020 answer key can raise objections from their candidate portal. The window to file objections will remain active for 2-3 days after releasing the CAT 2020 answer key.
Candidates have to pay a fee worth INR 1000 to file objections, steps are mentioned below:
- Click the Objection Form link from CAT 2020 official website.
- Enter the CAT login ID and password
- Click on the ‘+’ sign to raise an objection and enter details
- Pay objection fee of INR 1,000 per objection using credit/debit card/net banking