The Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh has declared the phase 3 result of the Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) on November 10. Applicants who participated in the third round of seat allotment can now check their results on the official website slcm.cgstate.gov.in.
The CG PET is held for admission to various engineering, dairy, and agricultural courses in the state of Chattisgarh. Candidates can check their results by logging in with their registration number and password. Applicants who have successfully secured a seat will need to confirm their admission online and pay the required fee.
Read More: CG PET 2020 Exam Cancelled
CG PET Phase 3: How to Check the Result
Applicants who have applied for phase 3 of seat allotment can check their results by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website: www.slcm.cgstate.gov.in
- Click on CG PET Phase 3 2020 result
- Enter your course, registration number, and password
- Click on submit and verify the captcha
- The result will appear which should then be printed and downloaded for reference
Read More: CG PET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Marking
CG PET 2020: Documents Required
Selected candidates will need to provide the following documents in original at the time of admission.
- Class 10 Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- CGPET Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Gap Certificate if applicable
Applicants who have been allotted seats in the third phase will need to report to the allotted institute to secure their admission. Along with the above documents, the applicant should also bring the admission fee to the institute.
Read More: CG PET Participating Colleges