MAT IBT Mode May Session Result Declared: Check How to Download Scorecard
AIMA has declared MAT 2020 Result for IBT Mode May session on July 15, 2020. First session of the Internet Based Test was conducted from May 25 to July 10 due to COVID-19 outbreak. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their MAT percentile by using their Registration Number and Roll Number. Results are available at mat.aima.in in the form of a scorecard.
Candidates can download the scorecard of previous 5 administrations (sessions) from the official portal. Considering MAT Cut off of various colleges, candidates can submit their scores to desired colleges.
The scores are scaled and the range of composite scores are somewhat between 199-801. In the final normalisation process, General Knowledge score is not considered.
MAT 2020 Score will remain valid for a complete year.
MAT 2020 IBT Mode September schedule is also released, the exam will be conducted from August 27 to September 2. Application process has commenced, the last date to register for phase 1 is August 23, 2020.
How to Check MAT IBT Mode Result
Step 1: Visit the official website mat.aima.in
Step 2: Click on “MAT Result May 2020” link
Step 3: A log-in screen will open. Enter the issued Registration Number and Roll Number.
Step 4: Click ‘Submit’ to view your MAT Scorecard.
Step 5: Download your results for future reference.
Note: AIMA provides the facility to check Result of MAT Exam on SMS. This facility has been introduced to ease the whole result checking procedure. The format is “MATS Form No. DOB (ddmmyy) to 54242”.
Details on MAT Score Card
The details mentioned in the score card are:
Name of the candidate
Test month and year
Date of birth
Work experience in months
Scaled scores in different subjects
How are scores calculated in MAT
|Section in MAT||Marks Allotted||Composite Score Scale|
|Language Comprehension||40||0 to 100|
|Mathematical Skills||40||0 to 100|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||0 to 100|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||0 to 100|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||0 to 100|
- Score reports encompass the rankings of all six sections: Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Composite score, Indian & Global Environment.
- Score scales of the first four sections and the composite scores are primarily based on the overall performance of candidates within the exam.
- Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning and Indian & Global Environment (Indian & Global Environment rating, is calculated separately) are mentioned on a scale of 0 to 100. In this phase, rankings less than 20 and more than 80 are rare.
- For each of the six rankings, a percentile is given, which indicates the share of candidates who scored under the given mark primarily based on the entire MAT trying out population.
- Composite score is calculated on the idea of performance inside the first four sections which consist of Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning.
- The composite rating is reported on a scale of 199 to 801. All ratings underneath two hundred are pronounced as 199 and all scores above 800 are suggested 801.
- Indian & Global Environment score isn't considered in the composite score, however a minimum skip mark is needed in this segment to qualify the exam.
- MAT 2020 rankings cannot be as compared with other exams or derived from every other test. Differences in management are compensated through the statistical technique of rating equating.