Odisha Board 2020 HSC Result(Declared): Check at orissaresults.nic.in
Results for Odisha Board senior secondary (class 10) exam have been declared today i.e. July 29, 2020 at 11:00 am. The results are available on the official website of Odisha Board and it can be downloaded by entering roll number and date of birth. However, the results for higher secondary exam is likely to be declared by the third week of August,2020 . Candidates can visit the official website orissaresult.nic.in or indiaresult.in to check Odisha Class 10th (HSC) and Class 12th (CHSE) result 2020. The overall pass percentage of Odisha board class 10 result is 78.76%. BSE Odisha Class 10th Exam was conducted from February 19 to March 2, 2020, and Class12th exams were conducted from March 6 to March 28, 2020. Around 5 lakh students appeared for HSC and 3.94 lakh students appeared for CHSE Exam 2020.
Odisha Board Latest Updates
July 29: Odisha Board Class 10 results declared.Check Here
Odisha Board Exam Results 2020 Highlight
|Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha|
|Exam Name||High School Certificate Exam (Class 10th)|
Council of Higher Secondary Education (Class 12th)
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Result Date||July 29, 2020|
Odisha class 12th Important Dates
|Dates of Exam||March 06 to March 28, 2020|
|Declaration of Results||July 29, 2020|
|Odisha Board Class 12th Revaluation Application starts||August 2020|
|Odisha Board Class 12th Revaluation Result||August 2020|
|Odisha Board Class 12th Supplementary Exam||2nd week of August|
|Odisha Board Class 12th Supplementary Result||1st week of September|
How to Check Odisha Class 12th Result 2020?
After a successful evaluation of the answer sheet, Result will be made available online on the official website of BSE Odisha. Candidates can check their result by logging on to the official website or via SMS follow the steps mentioned below to check Odisha Class 12th Result
Steps to check Odisha Class 12th Result online
- Visit Odisha 12th result 2020, official website orissaresults.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Odisha 12th result 2020.’
- Select the stream for eg. Science or Art and Commerce.
- Fill the details like roll number and date of birth. DOB shall be entered in the prescribed format (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Click on the ‘submit’ button. CHSE Odisha 12th Class Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download the Odisha Class 12th result 2020 or take a print of the same
- Verify all the details and marks and save the result for future reference
In case of any discrepancy in the result, candidates must inform the authorities as soon as possible.
Steps to Check Odisha Class 12th Result via SMS
Candidates can check their result through SMS Services in case they don’t have internet connectivity. Follow the below-mentioned steps to check result via SMS.
- Open the SMS app on the mobile phone.
- Type RESULT (space) OR 12 (space) ROLL NO and send it to 56263.
- The result will be received in a few minutes with name, roll number and marks in different subjects.
BSE Odisha Class 10th Result 2020
Odisha Class 10th Board exam is conducted by BSE Odisha in the name of High school Certificate Examination. The exam was conducted from Feb 19 to March 02. The Result will be announced on July 31, 2020. Candidates can check their Result by visiting the official website orrisaresult.nic.in or by using SMS services.
Odisha Class 10h Result Important Dates
|Odisha 10th Exam 2020||February 19 - March 02, 2020|
|Odisha 10th Result 2020 Date||July 31, 2020|
|Odisha 10th Board revaluation application starts||4th week July 2020|
|Odisha Class 10th revaluation result 2020||August 2020|
|Odisha 10th supplementary exam||2nd week of August 2020|
|Odisha Class 10th supplementary result||1st week of September 2020|
How to Check Odisha Class 10th Result 2020?
Odisha Class 10th Result will be available online and candidates can log on to the official website of BSE Odisha. Students with lack of internet access can also opt for SMS service to acquire their Class 10th Result. Given below are the steps to check Odisha Class 10th Result 2020:
- Visit Odisha 10th results 2020 official website- orissaresults.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Odisha 10th result 2020.’ The result page will appear on the screen
- Fill the required details like- Roll number and date of birth. DOB should be filled in the given format (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Click on the ‘submit’ button. The Result will appear on the screen with details and marks obtained in different subjects
- Download the Odisha Class 10 result 2020 or take a hard copy by printing it.
- Cross verify all the details mentioned in the Result and keep it saved for further references.
In Case of any errors in Odisha Class 10th Result 2020, Candidates will have to reach out to the authorities immediately by contacting the given email or helpline number.
Steps to Check Odisha Class 10th Result 2020 via SMS.
Odisha Class 10th Result 2020 will also be available through SMS services and candidates will have to follow the below mentioned simple steps to retrieve the result.
- Open the SMS App in the mobile.
- Type an SMS in prescribed format - OR10<Rollno> and send it to 5676750.
- The Result will be received in the form of SMS with Roll number name and marks obtained in various Subjects.
Odisha Board Class 10 Result Analysis:
Around 5.6 lakh candidates appeared in Odisha Board class 10 exam. The overall pass percentage in the senior secondary examination is 78.76%. Nearly 680 schools recorded a pass percentage of 100% whereas in around 30 schools no candidates could manage to pass. The pass percentage of female candidates was 81.98% and that of male candidates was 77.80%. A total of 1278 candidates passed with A1 grade. The total number of successful female candidates was 215368 and that of male candidates was 192501.
BSE Odisha Class 10th Grading System
Go through the grading system of Odisha Class 10th board exam which is provided in the table below.
|Percentage Range||Grade Value||Letter Grade|
|1. 90% - 100% (540 to 600Marks)||Outstanding||A1|
|2. 80% - 90% (480 to 539Marks)||Excellent||A2|
|3. 70% - 80% (420 to 479Marks)||Very Good||B1|
|4. 60% - 70% (360 to 419Marks)||Good||B2|
|5. 50% - 60% (300 to 359Marks)||Above Average||C|
|6. 40% - 50% (240 to 299Marks)||Average||D|
|7. 33% - 40% (198 to 239Marks)||Fair||E|
|8. Below 33% (000 to 197Marks)||Un Satisfactory Needs to appear again||F|
|9. Candidates scoring less than 30 marks in an individual paper(s) but securing aggregate mark more than 197.||Un Satisfactory Needs to appear again||F|
Details Mentioned in Odisha Board Exam Result 2020
Odisha Board Exam Result 2020 will contain the details of the Candidates like candidates name, Roll Number, Father’s and Mother’s Name. Marks in each subject etc. Given below are the details that will be mentioned in the online result.
- Exam Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying status
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Total mark
- School name
Candidate must verify all the details and make sure all the details in the result are correct.
Odisha Board Exam Result 2020 Re-evaluation
Students who are unsatisfied with their current marks in Odisha Class 10th and Class 12th result 2020 can apply for the revaluation. The facility will be available soon after the declaration of the result. Follow the Steps mentioned below to apply for Revaluation
- Students will be able to apply for the revaluation process after the declaration of Odisha class 10th and 12th Result 2020.
- Revaluation Result will be available on www.bseodisha.nic.in in September 2020.
- The candidates must be aware that even if the marks are reduced in Odisha HSC and CHSE Result 2020. Nothing can be done subsequently.
- It must be noted that Revaluation of answer sheets is done with utmost care
Odisha Class 10th and Class 12th Supplementary Exam 2020
BSE Odisha provides an opportunity for the candidates who failed in one or two subjects to reappear for a supplementary examination. The supplementary exam is generally conducted a month after the declaration of result. This facility provides the candidates to improve their marks without wasting another year.
- The application form for Supplementary exam will be available in the last week of July 2020.
- Candidates can appear a maximum of 3 subjects in the same year for which the result is announced.
- The candidates will have to contact their respective schools to apply for a supplementary exam.
- Odisha Class 10th and Class 12th Supplementary exam will be conducted in 2nd week of August 2020.
- Results for the supplementary exam will be released in September 2020.
Odisha Class 10th and Class 12th Result Statistics 2020
Previous years statistics bring the trend in which the result and pass percentage can be predicted. After appearing for the exam the candidates find themselves in the state of a dilemma with result trend. The previous year’s statistics bring a certain level of ease among the candidates. Go through the below stats to check the Odisha Board Exam Result trend
Odisha Class 12th Result Statistics 2020
|Arts Result||Commerce Result|
|Overall Pass Percentage||65.89%||70.26%|
|Passing percentage of girls||73.99%||74.52%|
|Passing Percentage of Boys||55.80%||67.91%|
Odisha 10th Result Statistics 2020
Along with the BSE Odisha Class 10 result, the board will release statistics like the number of students appeared, total pass percentage and more. Check last year's stats before
Previous Year's Result Stats
|Year||Pass%||Boys Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage||students appeared|
Odisha Board Exam Results 2020 Toppers list
BSE Odisha will release the list of Odisha class 10th and Class 12th Result 2020 Toppers list soon after the declaration of the result in July 2020. The list will be prepared on the candidate’s performances in the board exam. Along with the toppers list, a top-performing district list will also be released. Candidates can visit the official website after the result is released to check for the same.