QS Scholarships are a range of scholarships offered to international students, keen on pursuing undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. programs, in a QS partnered university. Before applying for the QS scholarships, applicants must qualify the respective exams to study abroad as it comes under the eligibility criteria for admissions in various institutes.
Students can apply for QS scholarships of their specific area of interest either through the QS Events App (available on the App Store or Google Play) or by visiting the official website of QS. Through the QS scholarship scheme, students can study in top colleges in the UK, USA, and any country of their choice covered under the scholarship scheme.
|No. of Scholarships||N/A|
|Renewability||One Time Payment|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website Link||https://www.topuniversities.com/scholarships|
In order to get the benefits of the QS scholarships, students will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria as defined by the respective universities and QS:
Students from diverse backgrounds, irrespective of their native countries, are encouraged to apply for these scholarships to study abroad.
Students may apply for different QS scholarships via the QS Events mobile phone apps or by visiting the official website of QS.
Students may simultaneously apply for multiple scholarships, provided they submit the relevant essay, required for each such scholarship.
The selection of recipients for QS scholarships is based on the academic merit and eagerness of each student for pursuing higher studies. Another factor that plays a significant role is the essay submitted by the student. 80% of the essay is judged purely on the merit of its content and the remaining 20% is judged on the overall presentation and format of the essay.
If the scholarship is offered by QS partners such as schools and universities, the final decision is taken exclusively by these organizations after the evaluation of each application.
For instance, if an applicant chooses to apply for an eligible program at Macquarie University Australia and is shortlisted for one of the QS Scholarships, the decision of scholarship award lies with the university itself.
The shortlisted students are contacted by the QS Scholarships Team, 2-3 weeks after the scholarship deadlines. Due to the large volume of applications, only the applicants who have qualified the final round are contacted as it is not possible for each application to be responded in the case of rejection.
|QS Leadership Scholarship for MBA||USD 10,000|
|QS Community Scholarship for MBA||USD 10,000 paid in installments of USD 2000 each|
|QS Leadership Scholarship for Masters||USD 10,000|
|QS Academic Excellence Sch. Masters||USD 10,000|
|QS Connect Masters Scholarship Masters||USD 2000|
|QS Undergraduate Scholarship for Bachelor||USD 10,000|
Apart from this, each year, QS also offers 5 prepaid credit cards of up to 500 USD to students who complete the QS International Student Survey.
The subsequent winners of QS scholarship scheme are declared on the official QS websites and the interviews of the candidates too may be published on the websites.