Satavahana University - [SU] Quick Updates
Satavahana University Quick Update
July 08: Satavahana University has released Notification regarding PhD. Application Form guidelines. Check Here
July 01: Registration deadline for TS ICET 2020 exam has been extended to July 15, 2020 with a late fee of 1000 INR. Apply Now
June 23: PG 1st Sem Exam Results Jan 2020 results are out now. Check Here
June 13: Satvahana University has released Odd Sem Revaluation Result Nov-2019 and LLB V Sem Nov-2019. Check Here
May 27: Registration Deadline for TSICET 2020 has been further extended till June 10, 2020 without Late fee. Check Here
May 25: Last Date to submit Exam Form for LLB 6th Sem without late fees is June 01, 2020. Check Here
May 23: THCSE has announced the date for TS ICET 2020. Exam to be held on July 13, 2020. Check Here
Satavahana University is a public university located in Karimnagar, Telangana. Satavahana University was erstwhile known as Post Graduate Centre of Osmania and Kakatiya Universities. The University has three main campuses i.e. Administrative Block, University College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce and University College of Science. There are 191 colleges affiliated to Satavahana University offering various UG, PG and Professional courses.
Satavahana University Courses
Below mentioned are the academic programs offered by the University:
B.A/B.Sc (Computer Applications)
B.Sc (Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Comp. Sci/ Food Science/ Nutrition)
B.Com (CA/ Taxation)
M.Sc (Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Physical Chemistry/ Zoology/ Mathematics)
M.A. (Sociology/ Telugu/ Economics/ English)
M.Com (Financial Accounting/ Computer Science/ Insurance and Banking)
Check Satavahana University Courses and Fees
Satvahana University Admissions
The University follows an online mode of application for admission process. Candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG courses must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- UG: Candidates must be an Intermediate graduate with at least 50% marks in the relevant subjects.
- PG: Student should have a graduate degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks.
Admission to all UG and PG courses are done on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying examination. However, admission to Ph.D. is based on various entrance exams such as UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ SET/ JSET/ GATE/ GPAT.
Know more Satvahana University Admissions 2020
Satvahana University Facilities
Following are some of the services provided by the University to its students as well as faculty members:
- Student Welfare Center: The center guides the students regarding their academics and career by motivating, guiding and training them. It also conducts various fairs, meets, educational and industrial tours. The center also felicitates meritorious students.
- Hostels: The university provides hostel facility for both male and female students. Currently, the boys’ hostel can host 150 students with well-furnished infrastructure.
- Library: A well-designed double storied building consists of the University library. It provides reading as well as online resources for students, scholars, teachers and non-teaching staff. 24X7 hall is also available for students to read their own books. It has a total number of 12,077 books on various disciplines, 81 national and 5 international journals.
- Placement: There is a dedicated career development cell in the University to guide the students for various career and competitive opportunities. It conducts various activities like workshops, internship drives, a campus recruitment drive to prepare the student for the industry.