NIT provides an MBA course into 3 specializations of Marketing, Finance and Human Resource. Admission to the course will be based on academic performance, Marks secured in CAT/MAT/CMAT along with group discussion and interview.
NIT Silchar MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with 55% or 6.0 CGPA/ CPI in total aggregate. A relaxation of 5% or 0.5 CPI/ CGPA granted to those who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disabilities (PwD) category candidates.
- A candidate must have appeared in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT with a minimum cutoff of 50 percentile in order to eligible for NIT Silchar MBA admission 2021
- Those who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for NIT Silchar 2021 MBA admission
- The bachelor degree in distance mode recognized by DDE and IGNOU are eligible for NIT Silchar MBA admission 2021
NIT Silchar MBA Selection Criteria
The selection process of NIT Silchar selection process will include the following three step process:
Step 1 - Performance of the candidate in the entrance exam (CAT/ MAT/ CMAT)
Step 2 - Performance in Group Discussion (GD)/ Written Ability Test (WAT)
Step 3 - Performance in Personal Interview
Below is the table for the weightage given in each stage for the admission process:
|National level entrance test
|Group Discussion (GD)/ Written Ability Test (WAT)
How to Apply?
- Visit its official website i.e. www.nits.ac.in.
- Download NIT Silchar MBA application form 2021
- Candidates will have to go through the application form very carefully and keep all the required details and information ready with them.
- One will have to pay the application fee for NIT Silchar MBA admission 2021, candidates can refer to the following steps while paying the application fee for NIT Silchar MBA admission 2021.
P.S The application fee of INR 1500 for General/ OBC category and INR 1000 for SC/ ST/ EWS are payable online.
- Marksheet and certificate of SSC, HSC and Graduation degree/ certificate
- Scorecard of MAT/ CAT and CMAT
- Date of birth proof
- Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD (If applicable - Annexure I, II, III and IV)
- NIT Silchar MBA 2021 application form