The Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya (KSV) University was established in 2007. The University has 19 Constituent Colleges and Departments at Gandhinagar and Kadi. University provides undergraduates, post-graduates courses, and Ph.D. courses in the field of Science, Commerce, Humanities, Education, Business, Nursing, and many more subjects.
Apart from top-class education, the college also provides many facilities like Gym, Library, Sports complex, Cafeteria, Auditorium, Medical Services, IT infrastructure, Labs, and alumni association.
The college has an active placement session. Many companies are coming to the university every year to the university campuses and university allows students to go for an internship to prestigious institutions. The college also provides ample opportunities in the field of placement and internships.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Highlights
|Name of the institute||Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya|
|Established I Institute type||2007 I Public University|
|Entrance Exam||University Entrance Exam|
|Courses offered||UG (General and Hons.)|
|Popular Courses||BA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Ed|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Facilities Available||Library, sports, cafeteria, auditorium, Labs, Hostel, etc|
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Courses
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya provides graduation courses in the field of Arts, Science, and Commerce under various specializations. Tabulated below are some details of the undergraduate courses imparted by the university:
|BBA||Business Administration||Eligibility: Intermediate Graduate with a minimum of 45% aggregate
Duration: 3 years
|Post – Basic B.Sc||Nursing|
|B.Ed||Mathematics, Science, English, Economics, Hindi, Computer Science|
|B.Sc.||Chemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics|
Click here Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Courses and Fees
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Admission
Candidates who want to take admission in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya need to clear the university entrance exam first.
How to Apply?
For admissions in the university, candidates need to fill the application form which is available at their website.
- Get the application form for their desired courses from the institute by paying INR 200. It can be downloaded from the university website as well. The application fee for M.Sc Nursing and P.B.B.Sc is INR 500.
- Print the application form for further reference, and they need to submit the form along with the Demand Draft DD in the favor of KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA” payable at Gandhinagar.
- Attach all requisite documents, mark sheets, certificates.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Placement
Students are eligible to enroll in placement facilities from their 5th semester which happens to be in the third year. The college aims to provide placement for every student in the final year. Companies like Reliance telecommunication and RR cable, Axis Bank, Coca Cola, visit the campus. There was more than 80% placement for the 2019 batch.
The minimum stipend being offered during internships is around INR 9,000 to 12,000 per month.
Know more Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Placement
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Scholarship
Below are mentioned some of the scholarships made available by the college to the student during their tenure with the college
- Government of India provides scholarships to students belonging to the OBC, SC and ST category of INR 18,000 per year.
- College offers scholarships to the students for the 1-3 ranking students
- College provides scholarships to meritorious students: Meritorious students receive tuition waivers and discounts for the next year’s tuition fees.
- College offers the loan facility to pay the fees.
Read more Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Scholarship
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Facilities
College provides all the facilities to their students for their best stay in the college. Some of them are:
- Library: The students can find rich collections of books. More than 10,000 books are found related to all the topics.
- Hostel: The students can have a pleasant stay in a hostel; they have to stay in the hostel only till they complete their courses.
- Food: College only provides pure veg foods to their students.
- Other facilities: Cultural and Sports, Labs, Medical, and many more.
Click here Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Hostel
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Faculty
The faculty of the Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya is very encouraging and helpful. They always help their students and guide them on the right path. The College has well-qualified teachers, most of them are M.SC holders and the rest are M.Tech and as well as Ph.D. holders. There is a total of 56 faculties in the university and they all are very supportive and have deep knowledge of their subject. The college is successfully run under the administration of the president of college Sri D.T. Kapadia.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya FAQs
Ques. What is the application fee of Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?
Ques. Where is the university campus located? What is the distance between the university and the railway station?
Ques. What are the required documents for the Admission process?
Ques. What roles have KSV graduates been offered?
Ques. Does Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya have reserved seats for students from EWS, OBC, and SCT, ST?