The Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust University (HIHT University) is one of those rare institutions that is serving the humanity and also providing the students with excellent education. The University is lying across over 200 acres.The University has also enabled many well equipped theatres for lectures, tutorial rooms or seminar rooms, classrooms and training purposes. An animal house is also there so that researches can be conducted on the basis of the guidelines that have been provided by CPCSEA (Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals).
About HIHT University:
Shri Swami Rama
Himalayan Institute Hospital Trust
UGC and Medical Council of India (MCI)
Located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Nearest Metropolitan City
Courses offered by HIHT University:
The University has dedicated & outstanding faculty for imparting quality education at undergraduate and post graduate level. Presently, it is offering following courses:
No of Program offered
- Sewa Project: This project is on a role to expand the medical services to the poor of poorest. Free treatment is there which includes consumables and disposables, surgery, investigations, medicines and food.
- The Smile Train: The project is providing all the facilities to get engaged in all the plastic surgeries about the children that are with cleft lips and palates.
- National Service Scheme
- There are separate hostels with adequate rooms for undergraduate boys and girls.
- The provision for studio apartments are accessible for the postgraduate students
- Separate mess has been kept both for the boys and the girls.
There are 750 beds with multi-specialty hospital that is for training and teaching purposes.