Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University invites application from men for admission to Admission to various Certificate courses in Yoga and Indian Spiritual and Cultural Heritage, and Values Education offered at Vivekananda Research Centre of RKMVERI at Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House, Kolkata & School of Indian Heritage for the session 2021-22. The last date to apply is March 15. Apply Now
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University located in Belur, West Bengal was established in 2005. RKMVU is a Deemed University and is approved by UGC.
Vivekananda University offers five-year Integrated MA course in Sanskrit at the UG level and offers M.Sc program at the PG level. The university also offers Ph.D, M.Phil and Integrated M.Phil program at the Research level. It also offers various Certificate and Diploma courses.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Integrated MA program must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 65% marks along with Class 11.
- Admission to Integrated MA and M.Sc. will be granted based on the score obtained in Written Test conducted by the university followed by counselling.
- For M.Sc program, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 60% marks.
- Students seeking admission to Integrated M.Phil and Ph.D program must have scored an aggregate of at least 60% marks in Sanskrit in Bachelor Degree with Honours and 60% marks in the concerned subject in Master’s Degree from a UGC recognized university.
- For Integrated M.Phil and Ph.D program in Sports Sciences, students must hold a Master’s degree in relevant discipline with an aggregate of at least 55% marks.
- Admission to Integrated M.Phil & Ph.D. will be done on the basis of score obtained in UGC NET-JRF followed by Interview.
- For Certificate course, students must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board.
- Admission to Certificate will be offered based on Vocal Test and Interview.
- Candidates who wish to pursue PG Diploma in Yoga must hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Admission to PG Diploma will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test of English, Interview and Fitness Test.
- For Ph.D., candidate must pass in M.Sc. degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Admission to Ph.D. will be done on the basis of UGC NET/ CSIR NET Junior Research Fellowship followed by Interview
Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Belur|
|University Type||Deemed to be University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Mode of Entrance||Offline and Online|