VIT is a Top Private engineering Institute to set up a campus in Amaravathi (New Capital city of Andra Pradesh). The Institute was established in 2017 and has been allotted a 200 acre land. VIT offers Undergraduate, Integrated and PhD Courses. The Admission to these courses will be on the basis of VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam).
Check VIT Amaravathi Admissions
8 Boys hostel
4 Girls hostel
How to Reach
Aerial Dist. 849 Km (Delhi to Amaravathi)
Road Dist. 1,249 Km (Delhi to Amaravathi)
VIT Amaravathi Courses and Admission
The University offers B.Tech, BBA at Undergraduate level , Integrated M.Tech at Postgraduate level and PhD in Engineering at the higher level.
VIT Undergraduate Admission
The B.Tech program at VIT offers specialization in seven disciplines. Admission to the B.Tech program will be on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 12th from a recognized Board. Selection to the B.Tech program will be based on the scores obtained by the candidate in the VITEEE .
A student joining BBA program in VSB has the following options –
- BBA from University of Michigan: 2 years at VSB + 2 years at University of Michigan, Dearborn (UMD)
- BBA From VSB: 3 years at VSB
- BBA + PGDBA: 3 + 1 years at VSB
- MBA from UMD: 4 years a5 VSB + 2 years at UMD
Admission to the BBA program will be based on –
- 60% aggregate or equivalent grades in 10th Std. and 12th Std.
- Candidates studying 12th Std. in any group are eligible
- Candidates awaiting 12th Std. results can also apply
VIT Integrated M.Tech Admission
Admission to the five-year Integrated M.Tech (Software Engineering) program will be on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in 12th Standard / Intermediate. There will be no other Entrance exam to apply for M.Tech program other than the Institute’s official Entrance Exam (VITEEE).
VIT PhD Admission
Selection to the PhD program will be on the basis of scores obtained in VITEEE.
- Candidates applying for the PhD in Engineering program must hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Business Administration with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 / 10) or equivalent like M.Sc (Engineering) / M.Sc (Research).
- Candidates applying for PhD in Science/ Humanities / Language must hold a Master’s degree with minimum 60% in Science/ Humanities/ Social Science/ Language.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview at the campus where final selection will be made on the basis of Candidates performance in the previous University examination at Master’s level, their performance in the written test and personal Interview.
Know more about VIT Amaravati Fee Structure
Vit’s new initiative called STARS (Support the Advancement of Rural Students) is a Scholarship program that provides help to the underprivileged rural students.
- Students who have taken Maths, Physics and Chemistry are eligible under this scheme.
- The opportunity will be limited to one student in a family.
- The annual income of the family should be below INR 1,50,000.
Special Features of the STARS Scheme –
- Students admission and education fees are 100% exempted.
- Hostel and mess fees will also be exempted.
- Sports – VIT provides sports facilities to nurture students talent in outdoor sports like cricket, basketball and volleyball as well as for indoor games like Table-tennis and Chess.
- Laboratory – The labs have the latest types of equipment to enable the students to learn what is used in the Industry.
- Hostel – Each hostel room is filled with Necessary Items required on an everyday basis. Both AC and NON-AC rooms are available.
- Wi-Fi – VIT provides free wifi facility with high-speed internet access in both the academic areas and hostel areas.
- Classrooms – The Institute provides modern classrooms with wifi-LCD Projectors, audio-video systems and comfortable individual chairs.
- Transportation – Buses are provided to take the students from the hostel to the campus. The buses are wifi-enabled, safe and secure.
- Auditorium – The auditorium is installed with latest infrastructure and gadgets. It is also air-conditioned from every corner. The room can hold more than 150 people at a time.
- Library – The Central library is centrally air-conditioned, well-protected with fire alarm, flap barrier and CCTV surveillance. It has specialized collections of books, journals and other resources in Sciences, engineering and technology, biotechnology, humanities, social sciences and management. The books are also available in printed format, e-book format, back-volumes and CDs/DVDs.
Know More About Hostel Fee Details