Plastindia International University is an industry-specific university dedicated to plastics and located in Vapi, Gujarat. It mainly focuses on providing expert professionals in Plastics. The university is established with the objective of providing high-quality education in the domain of Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering and a two-year Integrated Management Program. Admission to undergraduate courses is done on the basis of marks secured in national level examination i.e JEE Main.
Plastindia International University Highlights
|Established | Type||2016 | Private|
|Campus area||50 Acres|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Application mode||Online & Offline|
Plastindia International University Courses
Plastindia International University provides both graduate and postgraduate courses on Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Chemical Engineering. The following table shows the courses offered by the university with duration.
|B.E||Plastics Engineering||Intermediate graduate with Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Computer Science as the main subjects|
|M.E||Plastic Engineering||Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from a reputed university or Institution|
Final selection for undergraduate courses is done on the basis of marks secured in JEE Main exam or entrance test conducted by Plastindia International University (PIU).
Plastindia International University Admission
Students should visit the official website of the University and fill-up the form with personal, contact and qualification details. After filling the application form, the photograph and signature of the student have to be attached. Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
The following are the necessary documents required during admission at Plastindia International University:
- 10th class Mark sheet
- 10th class passing Certificate
- 12th class Mark sheet
- 12th class passing Certificate
- Income Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Plastindia International University Scholarship
The university provides the scholarship facility for merit students and SC/ST students. A good amount of scholarship will be provided to the toppers of the university. State and Central government also provide the scholarship based on the performance in the last qualifying examination. Students with good scores in the examination will be getting scholarships from the government.
Plastindia International University Placement
Plastindia International University provides excellent placement opportunities for students. It has a separate placement cell which is very active. The placement cell invites various reputed companies for on-campus interview thereby providing an opportunity for the eligible students to get placed in reputed companies with good salary packages.
Plastindia International University Facilities
The university provides opportunities and encourages students to form a group and helps them in making meaningful contributions to society. Following are the facilities offered to the students:
- The university possesses a lush green campus with various facilities for students and staff. The campus has a huge canteen, a student hall, welfare center, shopping center, and health center which comforts the students and acts as a source of relaxation to them. The campus also provides indoor and outdoor sports rooms and a playground for the students and staff.
- The university offers hostel facilities to students and quarters for faculty and other staff which includes a dining hall, kitchen, and storage. The hostel has all the basic requirements with fully furnished bedrooms, TV hall, and purified drinking water supply.
- The university also has a well-equipped library with all the essential facilities for both students and faculty members. It has the collection of all valuable books, reference books, e-journals and is provided with high-speed internet which could be used to search books online.