Southeast Missouri State University is a public educational institution which was founded in 1873 and is located in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States. It ranks #90 in Regional Universities Midwest of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||93.1 million USD|
|Student Retention Rate||74%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||1295|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||UG – 25,104.76; Graduate - 19,681.76|
|Admission Helpdesk||(573) 651-2000 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers over 145 UG majors, 100+ UG certificate and minors along with over 75 graduate degree programs. The popular programs being:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Around 34% students opt for college-owned, -operated and -affiliated housing whereas 66% opt for off-campus option.
- The university has 4 campuses – Kennett, Sikeston, Poplar Bluff Delivery Site and Cape College Center.
Southeast Missouri State University Admissions
- Application Form: The international students have to fill the application form which is available on the official website of the university. The students can also send the supporting documents to the university through mail.
- Common requirements: Transcripts The application fee: 40 USD
- Additional requirements: Copy of Passport, Affidavit of Financial Support, Proof of Finances, Letter of Intent, etc.
- Intake Deadlines: Fall Semester – July 1, Spring – November 1
|TOEFL||61 (iBT)||79 (iBT)|
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||13,155 USD||9,990 USD|
|Books and Supplies||360 USD||850 USD|
|Housing||6410 USD (on-campus)||4500 USD (off-campus)|
|Meals||2,938 USD (15 meals/week)||2100 USD (off-campus)|
|Personal Expenses||1000 USD||1000 USD|
|Health Insurance||1241.76 USD||1241.76 USD|
|Total||25,104.76 USD||19,681.76 USD|
Southeast Missouri State University offers financial aid to its international students in the form of various scholarships and grants.
- 64% of total undergraduate student population is offered need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 6,563 USD.
- The university spends 20 million in academic scholarships every year and over 1500 endowed scholarships.