Texas A & M University, the second largest university in the Texas A & M University System, was established in 1889. The university is fully accredited by SACSCOC. The online MBA program by Texas university has been ranked #101 amongst the Online MBA programs in the USA.
|Application Portal||ApplyTexas application portal|
|Work While Study||Yes|
|No. of programs||144|
|Endowment Rate||21.9 million|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time; Online|
|On Campus residence||Yes|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||14,421.91 USD (tuition fee)|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers residence halls and apartments to the students wanting to opt for on-campus accommodation.
- The main campus of the university is in Commerce, Texas, with additional campuses in downtown Dallas, Corsicana, Mesquite, Mckinney, Midlothian and Rockwall.
- The university also offers various programs at the online level.
Texas A & M University Admissions
- Application Form: The students have to apply through the ApplyTexas application portal.
- Common requirements: Transcripts
- Test Scores:
- UG – ACT/SAT
- Graduate – GRE/GMAT/ or any other specific exam
- TOEFL – 550 (paper), 213 (computer), 79 (internet)
- IELTS – 6.0 or higher
- The application fee: 75 USD
- Additional requirements: Sponsor’s statement, Bank balance showcasing balance of 26,024.82 USD
- Intake Deadlines: UG – May 1 (Fall); October 1 (Spring) and March 1 (Summer)
Cost of Attendance
|Expenditure type||Texas Resident||Non - Resident|
|Tuition Plan (21 credit hours)||5,706.91 USD||14,421.91 USD|
|Room and Board||8326 USD||8106 USD|
|Books||1400 USD||1400 USD|
|Transportation||1545 USD||2070 USD|
|Miscellaneous||1868 USD||1868 USD|
In addition to the above cost, the student also has to pay 25 USD per credit hour as the business program fee and 20 USD per credit hour as the program delivery fee.