Western Connecticut State University (HSU) is a public university in Danbury, Connecticut, US. It was established in 1903, and is the only member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts College.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Around 45 undergraduate, 17 graduate and two doctoral programs under four schools and one division are offered at Western Connecticut State University currently. Some of the popular majors are – Business, Management, Marketing, Psychology, Law Enforcement, Communication, Journalism, etc.
- On a 439 acre campus, Western Connecticut State University offers residence facility to its students. It includes three residential halls that can accommodate its students.
Western Connecticut State University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GRE/GMAT|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB|
|Application Fee||50 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal and Financial Statement; Copy of Passport|
|Intake Seasons||Fall: March 1; Spring: October 1|
How to Apply – To apply for admission to Western Connecticut State University, for:
- UG: Apply through Common/WCSU Online Application.
- Graduate: Apply through Online/Paper Application.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||23,147 USD|
|Room and Board||12,416 USD|
The students at Western Connecticut State University are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships, loans and grants.
- The average scholarship value for freshmen is 8,593 USD.
- About 46% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some form.