Stetson University is a private university in Central Florida, US with the primary undergraduate campus in DeLand. It was established in 1883, having four colleges and schools located across I-4 corridor.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- About 60 majors and minors, along with 15 graduate degree programs are running in the Stetson University currently. Some of the popular majors are – Management, Marketing, Performing Arts, Psychology, Social Science, Biological and Biomedical Sciences, etc.
- On a 175 acre campus, Stetson University offers on campus residence facility. It includes four residential halls, which can accommodate its freshman students. Also requires submission of online form for housing, for accommodation on-campus.
Stetson University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT Graduate: GMAT/GRE|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application fee||USD 50 (non-refundable)|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal and Financial Statement|
|Application Deadlines||November 1; January 15; March 1|
How to Apply - To apply for admission to Stetson University, for:
- UG: Apply through either Common/Stetson University Application.
- Graduate: Apply through Stetson University Application.
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||46,030 USD|
|Room and Board||7,512 USD|
|Meal Plan||5,540 USD|
The students at Stetson University are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships, loans, work-study and grants.
- The average scholarship value for freshmen is 36,918 USD.
- About 77% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some form.