University of Texas, El Paso (UTEP) is a public research university in Texas, USA. UTEP ranks 167 for its Engineering Program (Doctorate) and has attained R1 designation in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education.
Program, Campus, and Residence
- UTEP has 9 colleges offering 74 bachelor’s, 74 master’s, and 22 doctoral courses in Accountancy, Education, Engineering, Business Administration and Liberal Arts.
- UTEP’s library is a “Federal Depository Library”. The research focused university with USD 94.6 million annual research expenditure, UTEP is also the home stadium of Sun Bowl football bowl.
- UTEP boasts apartment-style hostels with residence halls, communication spaces, rooms for studying and private mailboxes.
|Requirements||Official Transcripts; LOR; SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL|
|Application Fee||UG-65 USD; Graduate-80 USD|
|Additional Requirements||Essay, Resume|
|Intake Season||Spring - September 1, Fall - April 1|
How to Apply - To apply for University of Texas, one must apply to UTEP through “ApplyTexas”.
Cost of Attendance
|Requirements||Undergraduate Expenses||Graduate Expenses|
|Tuition and Fee||USD 19,524||USD 14,878|
|Room and Board||USD 5,088||USD 5,088|
|Books and Supplies||USD 1,632||USD 1,254|
|Transportation||USD 2,264||USD 2,264|
|Personal Expenses||USD 1,968||USD 1,968|
|Total||USD 30,476||USD 25,452|
UTEP provides students with financial aid in the forms of scholarships, and grants.
- UTEP provides financial aid to around 75% of its undergraduates.
- The average financial aid provided per student is USD 7,873.
UTEP provide benefits its alumni - 20% off on UTEP merchandise, dinner tickets and other special events. UTEP also gives away “Distinguished Alumni Award”.