Kentucky State University is public historically black university located in Frankfort, Kentucky, United States. Established in 1886, KSU was the 2nd state-supported institution of higher learning in Kentucky.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 16.6 million|
|Student Retention Rate||60%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||602|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 28,028|
|Admission Helpdesk||(502) 597-6000 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 55 undergraduate and 6 graduate programs through its 4 colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies; Business Administration and Management, General; Criminal Justice/Police Science; Psychology, General; and Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse.
- KSU has 5 residence halls providing on-campus housing to 33% of the student population.
Kentucky State University Admission Process
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Requirement - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 500 (paper test); 173 (computer test); 61 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee –N/A
- Intake Season –Summer semester – Rolling, April 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume, Personal Essay
International students can apply directly from the official site for both UG and PG programs.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- The average need based scholarship offered is of USD 9,162.
- 86% students receive some form of financial aid.
Kentucky State University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||18,704|
|Room and Board||6,690|
|Books and Supplies||650|
The university has alumni network who enjoy few benefits such as KSU Merchandise, Thorobred Legacy Scholarship Application and many more.