California State University is a public research university located in Fresno, California, United States. Established in 1911, the university is one among 23 campuses of California State University and is categorized as a doctoral university with moderate research activity.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- Bachelor’s programs in more than 60 study areas, 45 masters, and 3 doctoral programs are offered under 8 colleges.
- Popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting; and Agriculture, Agriculture Operations.
- The university has a main campus of 338 acres and additional agricultural laboratory of 1011 acres. It has 9 residence halls that accommodate 4% of student population on campus.
California State University, Fresno Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/|
|Application Fee||USD 100|
|Intake Season||Spring – November 1; Fall – June 1|
|Additional Requirements||Copy of passport; proof of financial support; university work|
Applications for both UG graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Fees/Tuition||6,312(+372 per unit for out of state students)|
- 75% of students receive some form of financial aid in some form
- The average need-based scholarships offered is of USD 10,486.
The alumni of California State University, Fresno are offered benefits like financial services, career counselling, scholarships, library access, etc.