SUNY - Geneseo is a public educational institution which was founded in 1871 and ranks #14 (Regional Universities North) of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges under National Universities list. It has topped the US News’ and World Report’s ranking for 8th time straight for “Best Undergraduate Teaching” under Best Colleges Regional Universities North.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 26.6 million|
|Student Retention Rate||87%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||4,4471|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 34,218|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers an array of UG minors, pre-professional, co-operative and graduate degree programs. The popular programs being:
- Social Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Around 54% students opt for college-owned, -operated and -affiliated Residence Halls whereas 46% opt for off-campus option.
SUNY - Geneseo Admissions
Application Form: The international students can fill the application form either through Common Application or SUNY App. Common requirements: Transcripts, LOR The application fee: 50 USD Additional requirements: Passport ID, Financial Statement of Support, Parent Statement (optional) and Essay Intake Deadlines: Fall Semester - June 1, Spring – November 1
|Eiken Grade Pre - 1||N/A|
|SAT/ACT||Optional for the international students|
Cost of Attendance
|Room Rent ||8,126 USD|
|Meal Plan||4,491 USD|
|Total||34, 218 USD|
University of San Diego offers financial aid to its international students in the form of various scholarships and grants.
- 52% of total undergraduate student population is offered need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 2,398 USD.