New Mexico State University is a public university located in Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States. Established in 1888, it is the oldest college in New Mexico and is categorized as “R-2 doctorate granting university by Carnegie Foundation.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- 96 undergraduate, 58 graduate programs and 28 doctoral programs are offered through 8 schools and colleges.
- Popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Engineering; Health Professions; Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting; and Liberal Arts and Sciences; General Studies.
- The university has a campus of 900 acres with 9 residence halls that accommodate 20% of the student population on campus.
New Mexico State University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/iTEP|
|Application Fee||USD 50|
|Intake Season||Fall – March 1; Spring – August 1; Summer – January 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||23,508|
|Books and Supplies||1,250|
- 67% of students receive financial aid from the university
- Average need-based scholarship offered is of USD 11,475.
New Mexico State University offers its alumni benefits like career services, insurance programs, library services, alumni store, scholarship programs and more.