Bay Path University is a private educational institution which was founded in 1897 and is located in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. The university ranks #105 in Regional Universities North, of the 2019 edition of Best Colleges under National Universities list.
|UG Application Portal||Mail|
|Annual Endowment||USD 46.3 million|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||411|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 47,024|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- All-women bachelor’s degree programs, coed- master’s degree programs and doctorate programs are offered by the university. The most popular programs being the following:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities.
- The university has presence at 5 places through 5 of its campuses with Longmeadow, MA being its headquarter.
- Around 44% of the university students opt for on-campus student housing facility whereas 56% of them choose the off-campus residential accommodation.
Bay Path University Admissions
- Application Form: All the international students have to send the required documents to the university through mail, whose address in mentioned on the university website.
- Common requirements: Transcripts
- Test Scores:
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS - 6
- The application fee: N/A
- Additional requirements: LOR, Essay, Copy of Passport and Bank Statement.
- Application Deadlines: August 1
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||34,225 USD|
|Room and Board||12799 USD|
Note: The students are also required to pay USD 2,311 for the Health Insurance program, valid for one academic year.
- All the students pursuing full-time programs at the university are given merit-scholarship.
- An average student financial aid given in 2018-19 by the university was USD 36,847.
- Around 92% full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 22,108 USD.