Liberty University is a private university in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States. Established in 1971, it is among the largest Christian universities in the world. It is also the largest non-profit university in the US.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- It offers 224 undergraduate, 117 graduate and 5 doctoral programs through 17 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors at the university are Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Visual and Performing Arts; Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies; and Psychology
- It has a campus of 7000 acres with 6 residential houses accommodating 53% of the student population on-campus.
Liberty University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/iTEP|
|Application Fee||UG - USD 50; Graduate - USD 100|
|Intake Season||Fall - March 31; Spring - October 31|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs can either be filled online on the official website or offline by downloading the form from the official website.
Cost of Attendance and Financial Aid
|Expense||Estimated Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||23,940|
|Room and Board||9,850|
|Books and Supplies||1,372|
- 88% of full-time students receive financial support from the university.
- The average need-based scholarship provided is of USD 10,905.
- The university also offers a work-study program that helps students earn up to USD 4000 annually.
The university offers its alumni benefits like insurance, store discounts, career development services and more.