Southern Arkansas University is a public university located in Magnolia, Arkansas, United States. The university was established in 1909 and has an endowment of 42.5 million USD.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 42.5 million|
|Student Retention Rate||68%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||2,204|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 25,351|
|Admission Helpdesk||800-332-7286 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 80 degrees and programs along with 2+2 degree completion programs through four different colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Health Professions; Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions and Related Programs; Physical Sciences Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Almost 56% of the students can be accommodated in two residence halls of the university and its apartments as well.
Southern Arkansas University Admission Process
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 500 (paper test); 213 (computer test); 173 (iBT)
- IELTS – 5.5
- Application Fee –USD 90
- Intake Season – Fall semester – August 1; Summer semester – April 1; Spring Semester- December 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 60% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 12,154.
Southern Arkansas University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,600|
|Room and Board||6,028|
|Cost of attendance||25,351|
The university has over 32,206 alumni in its network who enjoy benefits like career development and exploration services, invites to alumni events and more.