Lehman College is a college under City University of New York (CUNY), New York, US. It was founded in 1931. Lehman also has a network of more than 81,000 alumni.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- Lehman offers more than 90 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, running under 27 departments and five schools. Some of the popular majors are – Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services.
- On a 37 acre campus of the university, there is a state of the art multimedia center in Carman Hall equipped with acoustically designed recording studio. There is no residential facility offered by Lehman.
Lehman College Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|Test Scores||UG: ACT/SAT/AP/IB Graduate: GMAT/GRE/Others|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application fee||UG- USD 65; Graduate – USD 125 (may vary across departments)|
|Additional Requirements||Essay and Resume; Personal Statement|
|Intake Season||Spring – September 15; Fall – February 1|
How to Apply - Log on to the official website to apply for:
- UG- Apply on http://www2.cuny.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply/cuny-application/
- Graduate- Apply on the respective department’s online portal.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Housing (off-campus)||13,338 USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,364 USD|
|Other Expenses||480 USD|
- Financial aid offered at Lehman includes grants, scholarships, loans, work study, etc. to students.
- The Teach Grants are offered up to 4,000 USD per year to students. It can go up to 8,000 USD for graduates.