University of Massachusetts (UMASS), Dartmouth is one of the five campuses operating under UMASS. It is a public university located in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts, US established in 1895.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- UMASS Dartmouth offers more than 51 bachelors, 25 masters and 12 doctoral programs under five colleges. Some of the popular majors are – Business, Management, Marketing, Engineering, Social Sciences, Psychology, etc.
- On a campus of 710 acres, the residence facility includes 14 residential halls, out of which 4 are for undergraduate students.
UMASS Dartmouth Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts; SOP; LOR|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application fee||USD 60 (non-refundable)|
|Intake Season||Spring – January 1; Fall – November 15|
How to Apply – Log on to the official website, to apply for admission to the university. Either Common Application or UMASSD Application should be filled and submitted online.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fee||29,141 USD|
|Room and Board||13,487 USD|
- About 85% of the freshmen receive financial aid in some form.
- There are subsidized loans offered wavering tuition fee up to 7,000 USD, including private loans for students.
- Grants such as federal grants for 2018-19, range from 623 USD to 6,095 USD depending upon the eligibility of the student. There are other grants as well that can be availed by the students.