California College of Arts is an art and design college in Oakland, California, United States. Established in 1907, the university also offers architecture and writing courses and also has another campus in San Francisco.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 22 undergraduate and 13 graduate and certificate programs in arts and sciences.
- The most popular majors are - Visual and Performing Arts; Communications Technologies/Technicians; Architecture; English Language and Literature/Letters; and Precision Production.
- The college accommodates 30% of the students in on-campus housing on its 4 acres campus
California College of Arts Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL, IELTS/C1 Advanced/CEFR/PTE|
|Application Fee||USD 70|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||12,690|
|On-Campus Other Budget||3,450|
|Books and Supplies||1,500|
- The college offers financial aid to 47% of its students.
- The average need based financial aid offered is of the amount USD 27,933.