Lincoln University is a private research university located in Oakland, California, United States. Established in 1919, it is a non-profit offering bachelors and masters programs primarily in business administration.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college 6 undergraduate and graduate programs and a degree in arts in 15 minors.
- The most popular majors are – Public Administration; Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions;; and Social Sciences.
- The college provides providing on-campus housing to 87% of the student population.
Lincoln University Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 95|
|Intake Season||Fall – July 15; Spring – November 21; Summer – May 06|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for all the programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||15,772|
|Room and Board||9,738|
|Books and Supplies||1,597|
- The college provides financial aid to 90% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 6,518.