Art Center College of Design is a private college located in Pasadena, California. Established in 1930, it is a for-profit college and has a good employment rate of 89.5% for graduates. The college also offers public programs for kids, teens and even teachers.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 90.5 million|
|Student Retention Rate||81%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 65,938|
|Admission Helpdesk||626 396-2373; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers over 11 undergraduate and 7 graduate programs.
- The most popular majors are - Illustration; Graphic Design; Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician; Cinematography; Film/Video Production, etc.
- The college has Hillside Campus and South Campus. It has residence halls which provide on-campus housing to the students.
Art Center College of Design Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, Portfolio, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 80 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.5
- Application Fee – USD 70
- Intake Season – Fall semester – February 1; Spring semester – October 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support, Copy of passport
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 66% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 14,685.
Art Center College of Design Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||4,000|
|Housing and Food||13,530|
|Other Expenses Budget||3,600|
The college has a global network of alumni who enjoy benefits like career planning and counselling; access to library, invites to events and workshops; etc.