University of Maryland Eastern Shore, a part of the University System of Maryland, is located in Princess Anne, Maryland. Established in 1886, the University is an associate-institute of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||$26.2 million|
|Student Retention Rate||58%|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time|
|Campus housing capacity||2,206|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||$27,671|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 50 undergraduate, 14 graduate, and 6 doctoral programs under 5 schools and colleges.
- The most popular programs are Criminal Justice, Biology, Exercise Science, Sociology, Human Ecology
- 11 residence options are there to provide accommodation to the 68% students on campus.
University of Maryland Eastern Shore Admission Process
- Official transcripts
- Test Scores- SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score– IELTS/TOEFL
- Application Fee– $35
- Intake Season– Fall: May 1, Spring: November 1
- Additional Requirements– A certificate of finance
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 90% of the students receive financial aid each year
University of Maryland Eastern Shore Cost of Attendance