Marymount California University is a Catholic University which is based on the liberal arts tradition. Marymount offers the students to complete their bachelors and master’s program within 5 years through the BA – Masters Pathways Program.
|UG Application Portal||The Common Application; Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||63%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||3,210|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 55,384|
|Admission Helpdesk||(310) 303-7311 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 2 associates, 5 bachelors and 3 master’s degree programs. Some of the well-known majors offered here are – Business, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Humanities, Criminal Justice and Corrections and Psychology.
- Marymount has 3 campuses –
- Oceanview campus (Main) – First and Second year core courses
- Waterfront campus – upper division and graduate courses
- Lakeside campus – additional programs, service work and research opportunities
- The residences are provided as townhouses where four-person and Seven-person accommodation is provided along with all the essential amenities.
Marymount California University Admissions
Intake Seasons – Fall – March 1, Spring – December 1
- Transcripts, LOR, Personal Statement
- Standardized Test Score – SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score – TOEFL (iBT) - 69, IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee – USD 50
- Additional Requirements – Proof of financial support, I-20 form, Interview
Students may apply through the Common Application or the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 43% full-time undergraduate students receive federal grant.
- The average need based scholarship offered to the students is of USD 4,986 each.
Marymount California University Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||36,134|
|Books and Supplies||1,828|
|Room and Board||14,666|