La Salle University is a private educational institution that was established in 1889 in West Central Florida. It has ranked #47 in the Regional Universities South, under 2019 edition of Best Colleges.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs with an array of majors under it. The popular majors include:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Around 66% of the total student population opts for on-campus residential housing whereas 34% of the students live off campus.
Saint Leo University Admission Process
|Test Score||ACT or SAT score|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/ IELTS, ELS Level 109 score|
|Additional Requirement||Copy of Passport’s Biographical Section, Financial Statement, Statement of Profession Goals, Resume|
How to Apply-The students who want to apply to the university have to fill the online application form available on the official website. Undergraduate ApplicationGraduate Application
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||22, 770 USD|
|Room and Board||10,920 USD|
La Salle University offers various scholarships and grants to its students.
- Around 73% full-time undergraduate student population receives some kind of need-based financial aid.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant offered is 16,931 USD.