California Miramar University is a for-profit university located in San Diego, California. It was established in the year 2005 and is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||77%|
|Mode of Programs||Full-Time; Online and Hybrid|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||$26,001|
|Admission Helpdesk||(858) 653-3000 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers degree programs at the undergraduate degree level in business administration.
- The most popular majors are – Masters of Business Administration; Master of Science; Master of Science in Computer Information Systems; Doctor of Business Administration.
- Transcripts, Acceptance Letter, I-20, Financial Documents, Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Test: TOEFL/ IELTS
- Processing fee: $100 non-refundable
- Evaluation Fee: $95
- Additional Requirements: Copy of Passport, Transcripts, Bank Statements
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- Financial Aid is provided to the students so that they can continue their education.
California Miramar University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room & Board||11,104|
|Other expenses budget||5,920|
|Total one year cost||26,001|