California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS) is a private, non-profit university in California which operates in 2 locations – near Civic Center, Mission districts and Soma, and campus of American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Potrero Hill.
|UG Application Portal||Official Website|
|Student Retention Rate||-|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||-|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 52,490|
|Admission Helpdesk||(415) 575-6100 | email@example.com|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The institute provides bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree along with Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (ACTCM) through its 4 schools. The most well-known majors of CIIS are – Business, Nursing, Liberal Arts, Biology and Psychology.
- The campus provides various facilities such as – art galleries, bookstore, counseling centers, Zen garden rooftop sanctuary, library and campus security.
California Institute of Integral Studies Admissions
Intake Seasons – Spring – November 15, Fall – July 15
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Standardized Test Score – SAT/ACT
- English Proficiency Test Score – TOEFL - 80, IELTS – 6.0
- Application Fee – USD 65
- Additional Requirements – Proof of financial support, autobiographical statements, writing sample, Form I-20
- Students may apply through the official website of the university.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 84% full-time undergraduate students receive some form of financial aid from the university.
- The average need based scholarship offered to the students is of USD 12,489 each.
California Institute of Integral Studies Cost of Attendance
|Expenses||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fee||20,222|
|Books and Supplies||1,934|
|Room and Board||23,954|
The 8,000 alumni of California Institute of Integral Studies are benefitted in various ways as per the offerings by the university. Some of the benefits alumni can avail are – Free subscription of CIIS Today, travel benefits, audit CIIS courses at a reduced fee of USD 40 annually and library services.