University of California is a public research university located in Santa Barbara, California, United States. Established in 1891, it is third oldest campus in the system to offer general education.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 90 undergraduate and 50 graduate programs through 5 schools and colleges
- The most popular majors are - Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; Psychology; and Communication, Journalism.
- The university has a campus of more than 1000 acres with on-campus housing to accommodate 38% of the student population in 20 residence halls.
University of California Santa Barbara Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 80; graduate programs – USD 125|
|Intake Season||November 30(fall)|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Campus Based Fees||1,854|
|Books And Supplies||1,158|
|Health Care Allowance||3,357|
|Room and Board||15,273|
- Over 58% of students are provided with financial aid yearly.
- The average annual need-based scholarships awarded is of USD 20,029.
The university more than 210,000 people as its alumni receiving benefits like access to university publications and resources, vacation and hotel discounts, travel insurance and more.