University of California is a public research university located in Santa Cruz, California, United States. Established in 1965, the university is at the edge of Santa Cruz coastal community and has a residential college system.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers 65 undergraduate and 41 graduate programs through 8 academic divisions
- The most popular majors are - Psychology; Business/Managerial Economics; Computer and Information Sciences, General; Sociology; and Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology.
- The university has a campus of 2000 acres with on-campus housing to accommodate 62% of the student population in its residence colleges.
University of California Santa Cruz Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 80; graduate programs – USD 125|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||$13,962|
|Room and Board ||$16,449|
|Books and Supplies ||$1,089|
|Personal Expenses ||$1,581|
|Campus Health Insurance ||$2,796|
- Over 61% of students are provided with financial aid yearly.
- The average annual need-based scholarships awarded is of USD 21,030.
The university more than 125,000 people as its alumni receiving benefits like access to alumni events, store discounts, travel insurance and more.