University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point is public university, established in 1894. It works under the University of Wisconsin System. The university has been named in the Top Public Midwestern Universities in the US. University of Wisconsin- Stevens Point is the first university to get 100% electricity from renewable sources.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 30.3 million|
|Student Retention Rate||73%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||3,500|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 12,049|
|Admission Helpdesk||715-346-2441; email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 80 bachelors and 16 graduate programs through its 4 colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Wildlife, Fish & Wild lands Science, Management; Business Administration, Clinical Sciences, Biology/Biological Sciences, Elementary Education, Teaching, etc.
- The university has 13 residence halls which provides on-campus housing to around 3,500 students.
University of Wisconsin Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 78 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
- Application Fee – UG: USD 100; Graduate: USD 110
- Intake Season – Fall semester – September 15; Spring semester – February 15
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support, Copy of Passport
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 67% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 8,688.
University of Wisconsin Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Room and Board||3,760|
The university has a global network of alumni who enjoy benefits like career services, access to University library/store, discounts on tuition for alumni’s grandchildren, discount on Liberty Mutual Insurance, etc.