University of Tampa is a private university in Downtown Tampa, Florida, United States. It was established in the year 1931.
The University of Tampa offers around 200 programs of study for both undergraduate and graduate including broad variety of majors, minor, pre-professional programs, and certificates. The most popular majors are:-
- Business Administration
- Marketing management
Why Choose University of Tampa?
- University of Tampa has endowment of more than 33.8 Million USD.
- The university has been accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Considered in top tier in the category of Best Regional Universities.
- Entitled as the Best Colleges for Veterans and Best Valued Schools
University of Tampa Programs, Faculty and Division
University of Tampa offers more than 200 programs of study that include majors, minors, pre-professionals, and certificates. University has following four colleges –
- Colleges of Arts and Letters
- Colleges of Social Sciences, Mathematics, and Education
- Colleges of Natural and Health Sciences
- Sykes Colleges of Business
University of Tampa Campus and Residence
- University of Tampa has a campus of 110 acres.
- Almost 53% of the students can be accommodated in the campus.
- The university has 12 on campus residence halls
University of Tampa Admission Process
Pre-Requisites for admission into University of Tampa
- Test scores: SAT/ACT for UG students; GRE/GMAT for graduate students
- English language proficiency test score: TOEFL; IELTS
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Writing samples
- Resume or CV(graduate students)
- Additional documents as specified by department one is applying for
- Candidates can apply through the online application portal on the official website
- Both undergraduates and graduates can apply through same portal
- The application deadline is 1st March
- The application fee is 40 USD
University of Tampa Cost of Attendance
The average estimated cost of attendance of University of Tampa has been tabulated below:-
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Cost of attendance||43,793|
|Tuition and fees||28,426|
|Room and board||10,502|
|Books and supplies||1,500|
University of Tampa Scholarships, Bursaries and Financial Aids
- University of Tampa offers average award of 34,784 USD per annum.
- More than 28% students receive merit based scholarship of an average amount of 7,997 USD
- Almost 97% students receive need based aids of an average amount of 13,686 USD
University of Tampa Alumni Network
University of Tampa has more than 9,304 alumni across the globe. The alumni of the university enjoy the following benefits:-
- Free lifetime membership in the Alumni Association
- Free subscription to the University of Tampa Journal
- 10% discount at the University bookstore
- Access to athlete facilities
- Permanent relationship with the university to obtain membership card
- Brock Blomberg – President of Ursinus College and economist
- Dennis James Kennedy – Author, Presbyterian minister, and television evangelist
- Bob Martinez – former governor of Florida
- Dick A. Greco – Former Tampa Mayor
- Joanie Laurer – Former WWE wrestler and model
- Juan Camilo Mourino – Mexican politician
- Pete Peterson – former congressman, ambassador of Vietnam